physicsandmathscourses.com TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the following agreement physicsandmathscourses.com is referred to as ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ and the student, parent/guardian, or any other person/body responsible for booking and paying for the course is referred to as 'you', 'your', 'delegate' or 'attendee'. The word 'course' can be substituted for 'event'.
Through signing up to our course/s you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Parental/Legal Guardian Permission
Any student/s under the age of 18 signing up or being signed up for any of our courses must have parental or legal guardian permission to do so.
2. No Warranties
Our tutors are confident in their ability to teach their courses. However, physicsandmathscourses.com and our tutors make no promises or warranties with regard to outcome and/or students’ performance as a result of any teaching provided on our courses.
3. Change of Location and Tutors
We reserve the right to change the advertised tutors at our discretion. Also physicsandmathscourses.com reserves the right to change the advertised course location, giving reasonable notice to attending students.
We hire facilities from third parties including the LSE and Imperial College London. Please note we have no formal connection with these facilities.
Our tutors make every effort to ensure that any resources and content they deliver and provide is accurate. We cannot guarantee that this will be entirely error free or complete. Under no circumstances will physicsandmathscourses.com be liable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from your reliance on the content provided on our courses.
6. Asking for a student to leave
If our tutors feel that a student is not benefiting from the course (for one reason or another), we reserve the right to ask them to leave the course. In these circumstances, you will be given a full refund of any remaining days.
7. Personal Belongings
We are not responsible for any personal belongings that students bring to the courses.
8. Refund and Cancellations
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy below
9. All places on events are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
10. Under no circumstances will the courses be used for any other purpose other than for students studying the subject under consideration with a view to taking exams in the said subject.
1. Payment is due in full at time of registration. Payment must be received prior to the event.
2. Payment does not include lunches, refreshments, or meals but does include revision materials such as handouts and notes.
3. Registration will be confirmed on receipt of payment and may be subject to cancellation. A receipt will be issued upon payment.
4. Due to limited event space we advise early registration and payment by credit card to avoid disappointment. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received.
5. Admission to the courses will be refused if payment has not been received. Unless stated otherwise, all payments must be made in GBP (£).
1. Delegates may be substituted up to fourteen (14) days prior to the event on receipt of change of details submitted in writing to us. Refunds are not issued in the case of cancellations by the delegate.
2. Substitutions between fourteen (14) days and the date of the event will be allowed.
1. Where a cancellation is received more than six (6) weeks prior to the event a 100% refund will be issued.
2. For cancellations received six (6) weeks or less prior to an event (including week six (6)), no credit can be issued.
3. Cancellations must be received in writing six (6) weeks prior to the event in order to obtain a full refund. Thereafter, the event fee is payable in full and is non-refundable.
4. Payment terms are fourteen (14) days and must be received prior to the event. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute a cancellation.
5. In the unlikely event that physicsandmathscourses.com cancels or otherwise postpones an event physicsandmathscourses.com is not responsible for travel, accommodation or other costs incurred by clients.
6. Intellectual property rights of all materials produced by, and or distributed by, or on behalf of physicsandmathscourses.com is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited, all materials Copyright physicsandmathscourses.com.
7. In the event that physicsandmathscourses.com postpones or substitutes an event, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled or substituted event. In the event that the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled or substituted event (if held on a different date), the delegate will receive a 100% refund representative of the payments made provided the delegate makes a written request (e.g. by email) at least 7 days before the start of the event paid for. If no written request is received, this will be deemed as acceptance by the delegate of the rescheduled or substituted event in place of the original event. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. We don't under any circumstances accept requests for a refund for an event on the day that event starts nor at any time after that event starts.
8. physicsandmathscourses.com is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. physicsandmathscourses.com shall assume no liability whatsoever should an event be cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this event impracticable or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: fire, war, labour strike, weather conditions or other emergency, any action taken by any national or international body or agency directly or indirectly to control, prevent or suppress any infectious disease, any virus which indiscriminately replicates itself and is disseminated on a global or national scale or to an identifiable class or sector of society. We reserve the right to cancel, suspend or vary the operation of our contract with you if events occur which are outside of our reasonable control and we shall not be responsible for any breach of contract, nor for any loss or damage, resulting from such an event.
9. Please note that speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of physicsandmathscourses.com may require substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, physicsandmathscourses.com reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics.
10. Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. physicsandmathscourses.com alone is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the client’s office is located.
11. Client information is maintained on physicsandmathscourses.com databases and is utilised by physicsandmathscourses.com to assist in the provision of products and services which are deemed to be relevant to clients. Communication may be by telephone, fax, email or other relevant means. As part of physicsandmathscourses.com’s training and security practices telephone calls may be recorded.
We reserve the right to review this refund policy on a case by case basis in extreme circumstances.
1. Any time-based discounts (e.g. early booking discount) offered require payment at time of registration and prior to the published cut-off date for such discounts.
2. Additional discounts offered by physicsandmathscourses.com or selected partners also require payment at the time of registration and prior to any published cut-off dates.
3. Discount(s) where offered, are offered exclusive of each other and multiple discounts cannot be combined.